Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Odd Pet Behaviors


This is Molly, who has a very strong desire to be as close as possible to Stephen, her daddy of two months (and my husband).  Ever since being adopted, she climbs in his lap, tries to share his pillow at night, and follows him around like a shadow.

I found her sleeping inside her dad's overnight bag during the day on Saturday.  (Being a guy, he dropped it on the floor inside the front door when he came home from his hunting trip last weekend...and there it still lies!)

What odd pet behaviors can you share?

4 comments:

  1. She looks like she's lost weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie. It's interesting that she's attached to your husband. Animals seem to do that - attach to one person. Our miniature Schnauzer, who was to be our daughter's dog, attached to me, much to our daughter's frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Helen. My husband's dog--the one he fell in love with at the shelter--sleeps by my side of the bed, lays down beneath my feet wherever I sit, and is my shadow.

    Goes to prove you can't pick who you love...or who loves you!

    ReplyDelete